Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lesson 101 : A Wardrobe malfunction for us, ladies is PROHIBITED!

I stumbled across a random blog last night and *arrhhermm* the author's latest posting was SO funny that i just had to re-type it in my own version.. HERE :-

She* the author's bGf (best girl friend) found some girl's clothes at the bf's apartment which obviously belonged to his ex.. and so..

She : Did you.. ASKED him?
bGf : Nope.. everyone's got their past, what more it's over and done with anyway..
She : *Nods head.. true true, good!
bGf : But there's something bout it that really bugged me.. you know..
She : WHAT?
bGf : The clothes that i found, they're really out man, i'm more bothered that he actually went out with a girl that dressed like that..
She : *Laughs hysterically!

This simple short sharing did actually made my night, i couldn't help laughing and hurriedly pulled the BF to read along!

I hope i made your day with this one, although its not my story.. but worth sharing. Sharing is always a blessing and so i want to share my every everyday with you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment