Friday, April 9, 2010

Lesson 102 : Love is just a word, until you find Someone to give it a Definition.

Love is just a word until you find Someone to give it a
Definition :)
TRUE to that, He's my definition.

REMINDER : My post today would be quiteee cheezy-meezy. Love is in My Air today and thats why i do love Fwaidays most of the time besides the OH so crazymazy! traffic after 6pm.

Throughout my years of Life, I've loved and lost, once. *thank god* and.. i finally met the love of my life *i hope, really hope he is the one..*

I can really write a book about him, US together because there's just TOO much to write about but i guess what matters most is what i feel, what i am when i'm with HIM. The journey of 365 days and more, has shaped me to who i am today and most importantly, he showered me with endless Love, Care, Patience, Understanding and Yes, the feeling of Happiness - is so wonderful..

In return, I honestly felt i haven't done a good job being his partner.. i'm more of a Selfish person, well who isn't but in compared to him, he's the more generous, forgiving and i'm not, enough said. Although he matters SO much to me, i wouldn't want to show it where else, he does it all the time. You would definitely feel the Love from him even with closed eyes, and no matter how angry you can be at that moment, he just has his ways to make you Melt to make you smile.. and thats how he "manages" me.. thus i'm Still so very much in love and the Love just keeps growing day by day with Him.

It's funny and ALSO worrying when he starts asking questions like these :-
"Baby, are you bored with me already?"
"Baby, can you don't leave me.. please?"

.......hm, i used to laugh and giggle when he says that but, i no longer feel the funny feeling its more of the worrying feeling and WHY does he say that. I smell Uncertainty and Insecurity. I start to feel sad in a way, i don't know how i can make him STOP feeling or having thoughts like that, can i just assume that he's just saying it for fun or ... playing?

SIGH.

Truth is, Bored has never exist in the relationship, Yes it never.
and..

Leaving him.. is not even possible cause i Love him so dearly, i can't promise forever but all i can say, he's the Only one i want to grow Old with..
Only one i have in mind to spend the rest of my life..

Can someone help me TELL him this?

From the day i said Yes to him, to spend my 2nd phase of life with him, I've never once regretted, only that day by day he makes me feel i'm not good enough for him cause he makes me happy all the time, keeping me safe and warm, loved and very assured that i'll never lose him, not even 1 sec.. but i do the direct opposite, keeping him worried, less assured, not safe, not warm although loved.. now thats tragically SAD and worse, he might in future dump me for this..

Reminiscing the 1year 4mths together.. spending quality Holidays together, he always claimed he is the happiest boy and i think, i'm the happiest girl. Yeah, its so fairytale like.. but its true, its our fairytale.

He's the only man in my life that actually pays attention to what facial products and shampoo i use, remembers and buys the exact same thing for me because i have this "old grandma" tendency of forgetting my things when i travel around so he silently bought it and i was SO SHOCKED, you won't know how Touched i felt especially during times when you have to use it but you just knew you forgot to take it with you and there, the bf appears with the most unexpected - one of it, my make up remover, i mean he bought another one just in case, i have times like NOW..

Girls, i bet you know how that would have felt, if its you.. HOW on earth are you going to WASH off those make up without a make up remover? It's not going to work, for me at least.

This is just ONE of the sweetest things my bf does for me and there's so so so much more and i would constantly update my love life more since i'm not so expressive when i'm with him, let it be here, a space for me to let out what i really do feel about Him.

I want to say thank you for being the best i could ever had, i'm never willing to replace you or lose you for another.. you only gave me smiles ever since we start dating and those smiles grew into laughter and somehow became my lifetime happiness.

Yours trully,
Lil3Pees, one who loves you very dearly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment