Saturday, April 3, 2010

You'll Never go Wrong with the Right Company..

Happy weekends peeps!

I ended my Fwaiday with a blast at The Opera, Sunway! LOL! Had a little too much fun and and.. i just realised a fact that :-

Whichever Place you Choose to hang out, it will Never go Wrong if you're with the Right company.. PROVEN!

Let me tell you why, and don't Shoot me for this if you feel otherwise..
It was my virgin* erhmm visit to The Opera yesterday and i must say, i had the BESTEST night of dancing, pulling off all the various stunts, moves, gestures and whatever NOT, with my bestest dance buddy, Eyric, oh i love to add the Y to yr name! it makes you Unique okay, for me at least. Haha..

AND SO,
it wasn't because of the Black Label on the table, nor the Vodka shot i had.. but its Him, Eyric that made it all a very very different night for me..

I was contemplating to even GO at first, it was already 11pm and i'm still HOME, not dressed yet andddd.. sweetheart came home, thats my mum's nickname for those who DON'T know.. she knew i was going to a club with Eyric, asked me why am i still staring at the clock as if it's still so early so i slowly gathered myself, walked into my room trying to figure out what to wear, started off with a shorts and tube top, with a SEE through top over the tank, mum said NO.

She said i look CHEAPO! wat the F* hahaha! SHE literally said i looked like some kinda BARTENDER girl that's going to WORK and NO CLASS! What the!

And she went on nagging and nagging said i should put on my........... etc etc etc.. I told her, aiyah! Simply la.. then she went on saying, "You try and see you TRY!!! Aiyo girl ah, don't ever wear like that, the shorts not nice, the top AIYOOOO.. you don't look classy, girl must look feminine all the time and a little elegance............ and i said, ok STOP! I rushed into my room, picked what she mentioned, and DANG! For once i really salute my mum for her fashion taste AND its the 1st time in my 24years of Life, she decided my clubbing outfits for me! How cool is that!

She made me agree that my combination was really CRAP.. what was i even thinking! GOSH!

The sweetheart made the best choice for me and with the laughter and sharing and arguing, i told myself, its time to have a great night out, dancing to wee hours! SUDDENLY, she asked me..

Mum : Hmm.. Why are you going with Eyric ah.. why suddenly go Club one? Why go dance all? Must Go meh? What type of dance do you all do? Yr Bf never make noise meh? I didn't know you're going Clubbing like got dancing and all with boys.. The type of dance all its not.... why you......... girl why.. etc etc etc..

Me : DEAREST mum, i told u very much earlier about tonight so can i know whats with the interrogation all sudden la.. YES, BF said OK, can go.. and and Its not a must go, but i chose to go mama and you said ok! Go club don't dance then do what mum some more yr daughter don't drink..

Mum : I thought you just go yumcha or something la.. i didn't know got dancing and you're going to dance with Eyric in the club.. What dance is that?

Me : *Holds breath.. Its called Hip Hop mum.. *giggles quietly*

Mum : Oh, then you Hip hop in the house or something la.. why Go Club and hip hop! Look its already 12am aiyoooo.. girl ah..

*LAUGHS out loud, told her she can Hip Hop with me at home if she wants, quickly grabbed my stuff.. rushed to my car.. SMILED WIDELY, waved goodbye, shouted out loud, I LOVE YOU MUM! See you tomorrow okay! BE GOOD!

Morale of the Story :
My mum is very THE cute.

P/S : I loved last night's experience not because its The Opera, because i have a dancing freak partner who drained my every strength and dancing power that i have kept for so long, finally its all OUT again! We acted like there's no one else in the club but just us, we Laughed, we Strut, we Moved, we just kept Dancing till it was OVER.. thanks Eyric dearest! I had so much fun!

I will definitely do it AGAIN! This time, with more EMOTIONS! haha.. lets' plan a choreography man!

Love,
Lil3Pees!

No comments:

Post a Comment