Sunday, April 4, 2010

the Week's Dilemma : Left or Right?

I bet many have encountered dilemma situations.. i'm a very bad decision maker, but mind you, that doesn't mean i always make Bad decision, its just i'm indecisive and FICKLE, and that makes a very very bad combination altogether.

I do have "making decision crisis" all the time! Well, but who doesn't right? Its just that the things you are indecisive about is different, the seriousness and percentage of worries varies but it doesn't make it all a different world, you're still undecided for whatever the reason is/are.

Anyway, human always strive for the best, you demand when you think you've done the best but do you ever question yourself whether you've they tried hard enough, do you worth what you think you deserve? Do you sometimes make assumptions that you've done SO MUCH yet gain so little?

Do you really understand whats behind the Road to Success? Yes, it's determination, not hard work.

I work, mainly because I've always loved the people industry, money wasn't the main priority, it was rather secondary because i was still under my own comfort of savings i had since high school. I've always hated to ask money from my parents even when i was a little girl. I'd rather go without lunch at school than to remind my mum she forgotten to give me pocket money today. I learnt to spend wisely at tender age of 15/16, since i started earning from part time jobs.

Thats how i lived, moved on and be who i am today, a quite/very particular person when it comes to money. I guess it has rooted inside me since i was little.

Today, money is my priority, i strive for a better living and thats when i start counting and measuring my rewards and things i WANT to have more than before.

I guess i'm afraid to move out my comfort zone, i'm afraid of making choices risking myself for the other wrong, worse move and so with this THINKING, i will never get to know whats the other side waiting for me. I want to change this fact but again, i'm lack of self-believe and confidence.I want to achieve greater heights but i do not know if i'm doing it Right or am i at the right track ever since the start? There's so much in my head right now, i want to just burst open my heart and find the answer but it doesn't work that way.

On a seperate note : I pray i'll be able to nail One little fish, that little fish is already roaming near my bait, i'm just Waiting for the right time to make it mine! I will reveal it when i'm Done de-boning my fish!

Honestly, I feel so much better now, somehow writing is one of my stress-reliever remedy.

By the end of the day, i want to be a Better me by end of 2010, i hope you too! Lil3Pees believe sharing is always caring.. now this is my part of sharing, when's yours? :)
Whatever your story could be, i hope it would be better than me.

Love,
Lil3Pees! Happy happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment