Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Learning to Restart

At current.
Life for me is like, a ferris wheel that doesn't know how or when to stop.
It looks pretty and exciting, triggers people to want to JOIN in the ride, but not fulfilling at all.
I have so many things in mind that i want to change and do.
But the fear is there.

I want to stop moving the same.
Its no longer making or keeping me happy or even SANE.
The only thing that keeps me CALM.
Is the moment i play my fav list of songs..
Hungry by Joy Williams - beautiful tunes, beautiful words..
Assuredly Yours.
God is able.

I love these songs.
It means so much more than just SONGS.

It is time to step and Move.
Stop if i need.

On a separate note,
I sometimes wonder,
If you still miss the people who once meant the world to you..

Are you happy now, with the someone New.
Or are you trying to BE as Happy, knowing the happiest was also your saddest.


No comments:

Post a Comment