Tuesday, March 13, 2012

and so the Little bird tweeted.

I was anticipating.
I wanted to see, i wanted to know.
I act like i didn't know & i didn't care.
You tried, and i like it you tried haha!
It was such a happy time, I don't know
This friendship is so weirdly made up.
I don't get it sometimes of what's with you.
But i'm happy when you are happy.
Sorry.
Reluctance got the better of me.
Please know that you mean a lot to me.
I don't know why.
Or how.
Its been years.
And i'm still having you in the back of my mind like it was just yesterday.
And it scares me when i have the Question 101 about you.
How weirdly my mind gets confused and tangled when it is just so simple.
I'm still figuring out.

Why.

And so, i decided to walk away.
From this dream i thought it was sweet.
But no. I'm feeding fakes into my mind. It's crazy!

I force it to look Oh-so-sweet, when i know the truth, i felt like crap inside.
I know my weakness.
But i still want to go for it.
This is human's mind complexity.
The flesh is SO WEAK!
I hate it.
Even when we whispered, see you again.
I promise i will keep walking.
Away.


Love.
Lil3pees.

No comments:

Post a Comment