Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mishmash Romance

What is mishmash romance.
Quoted from my latest fav book, it is like going on a fine dining restaurant with someone who doesn't have the patience to wait for each course of the meal to be served.
The master chef has a wonderful plan that takes time to appreciate fully but instead of enjoying each course individually, your date insists that all the courses - the drinks, soup, salad, entree, dessert - be blended together into 1 bowl of mishmash, yuck!

Now you've a good picture of what many relationships are like today. Instead of savoring the "courses" of an unfolding love story - acquaintance, friendship, courtship, engagement, marriage - impatient couples mash the sequence together and before they could build a friendship, they start playing at love, before they even thought about commitment, they're acting as if they own each other.

Well. Wisdom calls us to slow down. Don't let impatience or generalized behavioral of others be the reason you're following "because everyone does it anyway" - let Wisdom LEAD, not FEELINGS, let feelings BE you but most of all, allow wisdom to guide your Actions that will birth the joy of God's given creation or gift to mankind. Don't settle for mishmash.

I couldn't agree better.

IF only people understood the sacrificial story of Jesus Christ.
IF only people know how God sacrificed his only Son for us, mankind.
IF only these are all FELT and UNDERSTOOD deeply at Heart.

Well, I am no perfect, I still make mistakes, I still take a lot things for granted, I still have bad old habits and attitude i can't wait to get rid and change but each time it is Hard to cope, i am reminded of the huge turning point of my life - the Decision i took 2-years ago, where my life was never the same again.

I'm taught not to FOLLOW what the world is turning into, as human beings we tend to be TEMPTED and guided with feelings almost all of the times and that is one of the reasons why we need God to overlook and protect, guard the Heart matters for it will stray and be tempted to turn something beautiful into something not meant for, and wrong - ultimately then ruining the beauty of one of God's best creation and gifts to mankind, allowing TEMPTATION and IMPATIENCE get the better of YOU.

Some people in the walks of my life views my step of faith and patience, pure silly-ness & pointless, weird practice, pure confusion, not understandable, traditional.. etc. i'm seriously glad i don't feel it at all. I wonder where did this perseverance came, AHA!

As long as i know what i am preparing myself for, that is all that matters at the end of the day. I truly thank God for holding me close and firm. I tell you, this step of faith is more than just a blind walk but a walk knowing even blinded i will get there foreseeing the falls and pains that surely comes along, God promised i will never be alone to go through all these on my own, what more do you Need seriously?

Trust me, he wouldn't let you settle for something less of, neither will Life be ruined by believing in Him, what Loss do you foresee for i can only tell you, the Goodness at times can be so challenging to BELIEVE yet it is so very True, you can't even DENY it because the truth is INSIDE you and when you know it or when that really happens IN You, you will find yourself thanking God profusely for the deliverance in your Life, well i'm One who can testify this truth.

If only you are willing to Open your heart and let Him be your Guide, will then you receive the deepest understanding-unexplainable love feeling of God for you, and you will truly undstd if God is really what i claim to be, trust me, you will be only be blown away. Like Me or so much more! :)

For serving a God of so much more, there's boldness to dream Big, to want what man define impossible, that it will only be possible w God's intervention.

I can't wait to let God minister to your Life.
Touch You like how he has Touched me.

For i pray each day.
You and I are made in God's plans,
which I haven't manage to understand or know what purpose it is behind all these.
but i seek Someday,
I will understand.

the 21-days started.
I seek Him, for His power & intervention in those 3 areas i have totally submitted to Him, in His most precious name. Amen.

Love,
Lil3pees

No comments:

Post a Comment